Sarah Lynn in a nutshell:
- Lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Has an uncontrollable sweet tooth
- Will always choose the ‘90s playlist… always
- Displays no shame for watching terrible TV (Vanderpump Rules… I’m looking at you)
- Has already named my non-existent dog (But won’t share for fear of name snatching)
- Begins each day by reading the news… and scrolling my Bloglovin’ feed
Why Wander Before What?
Wander can be simply defined as “To move about without a definite destination or purpose”. With regards to this blog, the wander is twofold.
The first meaning is how I have often felt during my twenties; that I have been wandering through them aimlessly at times, without an end goal in mind. The second being, with regards to the travel plans for 2015. I’m starting with a 6 month “around Europe” tour.
The “What” of this blog refers to the inevitable and overarching, sometimes aching question that seems to burn within all of us at some point in our lives.
“What” am I supposed to be? “What” is my purpose? “What” am I passionate about?
I am utilizing this blog to document the adventure I am taking, but also as a journal to record and reflect on the continued search for my elusive “What”.
This blog will evolve as the next year unravels but will be based around our travels over the next six months, self-reflection as I approach a numerical milestone in life, and exploring my interests as they relate to fashion and beauty.
I hope you stick around for the ride. I promise it will be an interesting one.
“You can only know where you’re going if you know where you’ve been” James Burke